8 Feb 2016

Fiction - Joni Mitchell

Fiction - Joni Mitchell
Day 2 of my Macbook not working, last night I did a back-up of the disk and this morning I tried to restart it, without any success. Now I'm trying again and it's gonna be the last thing I do before bringing it to an assistance point tomorrow. Life without my main computer is tough and the day feels hard to fill. I already feel the lack of my iTunes, especially to choose songs for the blog, lack of my anime and series, of a smoothly-working internet and everything... I really hope I'll be able to get it work somehow, but I guess you don't care much about it! Off my current playlist (given that the new one I had just created is lost in my not-booting-anymore computer) is an old tune by Joni, my first favourite off the album of hers I'm currently listening to (Dog eat dog).


No comments:

Post a Comment