11 Feb 2016

Fuel - Lemolo

Fuel - Lemolo
My, my, time flies (as Enya used to sing)!! It's already well over 2.30 AM and I've still got plenty of stuff to do! After writing this post I need to do my little daily Japanese study, then I've completely ignored the planning of my trip to Japan today, plus I've finished my latest colouring last night so... what did I do today? Ah yeah, I went to get a massage and then to buy groceries with my parents... and then? A little yoga, some anime episodes... gosh the days pass by so fast! Tomorrow I have plenty of things to do too, so I don't know if I'm gonna have time to work on my trip planning... it's amazing how full your life gets when you're not working/studying, it feels like your free time vanishes! I'm really gonna need some fuel tomorrow to do it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment