26 Feb 2016

Ghost town - Adam Lambert

Ghost town - Adam Lambert
I am very much ashamed with myself, I've been having some totally empty days, striving to fill the up somehow and yesterday I didn't even write the blog, nor did I study Japanese... apathy is dangerous, boredom is a vicious drug, that makes you feel bad and takes away from you the energy you could use in doing things, even the little things that would help you give some purpose to your life! This week has gone through like that, but starting next week I will try hard to turn the page and inject back some purpose in my life! In the meanwhile, let's get to Adam's third and currently latest album. The first I listened to 'Ghost town' when it came out, I was amazed by how cool the verse was, and then the chorus started with its disco/electro beat and it really did devalue the song in my opinion... I still believe that, but I kind of got used to it by now. Will post more Adam in the next future, as I am liking 'The original high' quite a bit anyway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment