14 Apr 2016

Delilah (demo) - Florence + the Machine

Delilah (demo) - Florence + the Machine
Hello my dear readers, here I am after a couple of exhausting days I had to get through even if I'm not yet recovered by the toughness of my recent trip in Japan. An exhaustion that has been absolutely welcome on my side, as it was paired up with a Florence + the Machine concert in Bologna and thus with a couple of days spent with a friend from university that I haven't got the chance to see often lately as she lives near Bologna. I've been having an absolutely great time, seeing a couple of cities I hadn't got the chance to see before, enjoying yet another great concert by my favourite band and spending time with a friend! So, in order to celebrate the release of 'Delilah' as single in vinyl in occasion of the record store day (happening two days from now) and my latest concert, here is for you the awesome demo of 'Delilah' that is contained on the to-be-released vinyl! Hope you enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment