31 May 2016

Lately - Skunk Anansie

Lately - Skunk Anansie
Lately my life has been going on as usual, but also not. People around me are moving on with their lives (but also not), and I am happy for them, as I soon will be doing that myself (hopefully)! Tonight I went out with my wifey and other friends, it's the first time I see her since she moved to Padua as she got back for a couple days and it's been good, spending the evening together and then talking about past and present times up until past 2 in the morning, it really makes me happy, especially now that I am spending a lot of time alone and that I am about to leave everything behind (and this time there is no plan to come back for good, not yet at least)! I hadn't realised this up until now, so at least I've got something to think about in the next few days...


No comments:

Post a Comment