11 May 2016

Willow pattern - Dolores O'Riordan

Willow pattern - Dolores O'Riordan
Today I have been working out a thing that has been bothering me for the past weeks: since I updated the OS of my Macbook, I have been unable to listen to and to transfer on my iPod the songs I had bought on the iTunes store with my old account (created with an email address that doesn't exist anymore). Not even trying to change mail and working with the authorisations did any good, so the only solution I had left was to... download the songs I had bought with that account. Do you see the irony in that? I guess that the DRM (Digital Rights Management) thing didn't really work out, it did not for me at least. The good thing in all that is that I got to listen back to old songs I haven't been paying much attention to lately. And I just realised I hadn't posted anything off Dolores's debut album as a solo artist since... the very first post of this blog!! I'm making it up now, as thinking about what this album has meant for me and listening to it always gives me a powerful chill!


No comments:

Post a Comment