20 Jun 2016

Us - Regina Spektor

Us - Regina Spektor
I am hating Italian bureaucracy and the need for sending paper copies of official documents... we are in goddamn 2016, can't we find a more efficient way to handle things?! Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to have to undergo a(n avoidable) trip to Milan to make sure that my damn University sends some damn documents with a damn courier. I hate deadlines when I have to have things delivered and it doesn't depend on me, I hate letting other people's inefficiencies fu*k up my time and my life, but anyway... let's see the good side of things, I hope I'm gonna spend a nice afternoon in Milan. Since Vilnius I have been a little bit stuck on Regina Spektor and have added a couple of her songs to my current playlist. This one in particular has been in my head for the past week or so, and today made my day better, so I guess it's time for me to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment