4 Jun 2016

Why does my heart feel so bad? - Moby

Why does my heart feel so bad? - Moby
A while ago I started listening back to some Moby and a couple of weekends ago I found myself reading an article about his biographic book that is just being released and I put him on in the car while driving with my mum to my cousin's first communion. The iPod in the car was my father's (and the car too), so there were just a few famous tunes, some from Buddha Bar and this one song, that I didn't know before (did I?) and that I found myself liking quite a bit. Following a friend's suggestion that was given quite a while ago, I downloaded the whole of the album it is featured in, i.e. 'Play', and added it to my 'Pick and catch' playlist, the one I use to collect all the new music I am currently listening to. The song of course went directly in my current playlist, and tonight I am sharing it with you, hoping that it can make your weekend better!! Don't forget, people are sh*t, so protect your heart as long and as strongly as you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment