7 Jul 2016

BeFoUr - Zayn

BeFoUr - Zayn
Never have I ever thought I would be posting something like this on this blog. And yet here I am. Being well in my 20s when stuff like OneDirection and Justin Bieber (am I sure about that?) came around in the spotlight, I was old enough to be on the critical side of boy bands and trash-pop music for teenagers, especially as these recent acts play a little bit too heavy on synths and electronically-created sounds for my taste (we all love our own age's Backstreet Boys & Spice Girls, don't we?!). I've listened to a couple of Bieber songs and I would not care to repeat the experience. Pretty much the same goes for OneDirection: I was not disturbed by their music, but it wasn't something I was (and am) interested in exploring further. And here I found myself listening to Zayn Malik's debut solo album. Why? Well... I could say I don't why but it wouldn't be true. I know why, but I'm not gonna tell you my reason here, as it wouldn't be professional!! Let's just say I brought out the teenager that is inside of me, and he actually didn't dislike what he listened to. To the point that I am here, doing this. I hope you can forgive me for that: "I've done this BeFoUr, but not like this".



No comments:

Post a Comment