9 Jul 2016

Everloving - Moby

Everloving - Moby
After one of the best days at the pool (and overall) that I can remember, I find myself here, not exhausted but quite tired, writing this entry and trying to understand how I'm gonna manage two more days of this coming weekend, two more days that look like they're gonna be as tough (and potentially rewarding) as today! I had the pleasure to have my wifey and two of her former colleagues who I had already got to know, to visit me at my grandma's pool and we spent a very nice afternoon. Then two other friends joined us after dinner and then we took a night bath, the first I did that in years and the very first time I did it with a group of people. We had a great time, I can't remember laughing so hard and so much since I don't know when! More friends are supposed to come visit tomorrow and on Sunday, so I have to brace myself: summer is coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment