4 Jul 2016

#sundayrevival Groovejet (If this ain't love) - Spiller (feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor)

Groovejet - Spiller (feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor)
Today I spent a nice day at the pool with a friend from University who came to visit from Milan, the weather forecast was quite unstable and totally untrustworthy in the past few days, but the sky turned out to be painted with a great shade of blue and no clouds! Going back and forth on my father's car and while hanging out at the pool I have been listening to my 2000s favourites playlist (part 1) and of course I couldn't not pick something out of it for today's sundayrevival! (And yet I did, as this song is featured in the part 2). I picked this 2000 hit that the radios couldn't play often enough when it rocked the charts, and I never complained about listening to it, ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment