4 Aug 2016

Down to hell - Secret 7 line

Down to hell - Secret 7 line
My (not so) recent (anymore) journey in Japan has left its mark on me on many levels, and I have just started unfolding these effects. One of them is a musical inheritance I got by walking around some CD megastores, as this is a J-punk band whose latest album I found out on a shelf. I don't even remember what it looked like, but I remember I went on and listened to it (in the store itself probably) and liked it, so I noted the name of the band and looked for some of their music online! I must confess I don't really go crazy for J-punk, I mean I wouldn't listen to it all day every day, but I really do enjoy it every little now and then and this music by 'Secret 7 line' fits my taste quite a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment