29 Sept 2016

Novices - C Duncan

Novices - C Duncan
It's time for a new artist to be featured in the blog! Are you excited? I am, quite a bit I would say! I already mentioned him in my latest post, so it's not gonna be a total surprise. He has been under my radar for quite a while, since I found out about him when he has been nominated for last year's Mercury Prize, and now I finally decided to give him a proper chance. His music is quite similar to that of Fleet Foxes, I just noticed, and both of them mostly attracted my attention thanks to the beauty of their album cover arts! While I haven't been able to appreciate the American band's music (even by getting back to them multiple times), this British guy has been able to catch and keep my attention... probably because his fairytale-like musical atmospheres are paired with catchy melodies, making the whole song experience quite a good combo! I hope you guys can enjoy C Duncan too!


No comments:

Post a Comment